Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nothing too exciting

Thanksgiving has come and gone. And with that, so has wearing my skinny jeans. jk jk. We spent in at the in-laws with a sick baby. If any of you have experienced croup, its the worst thing ever. Poor baby would wake up not able to breath and just scream, which would make it worse. We had a long couple of nights. And on top of that I was sick too.

Now we are just trying to get ready for December. Lots of parties, ski trips, shopping. Its hard to get everything done when Chris works 14-16 hours a day an hour away from home. That leaves everything up to me, and I just have not been feeling that well. So its been a chalenge. But we will make it through.

It had been a while since I posted and it drives me nuts when blogs I read do that, so here you go, fellow readers, a new, not exciting, post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.