Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6th

A day in the life of dearest Zoey.

Starts out with tickling mommy on the face. then a little climbing on mommy, only to get thrown off, which is even more fun than the initial conquest.

Then she potties all by herself.

Zoey picks out her clothes to wear today for her and her baby, Baby is in a tank top and a hat, and Zoey is wearing her swimsuit. I don't question her.

She eats ereo and mik: Cheerios and milk and gets mad when I give her juice instead or rite (sprite). I gotta be a parent on some things, right?

And now she is cooking with her little pots and pans and fruit snacks. She made me break the fruit snacks in little pieces and put in all her pans.  And i believe she is now putting them in her pocket.

Man, life is rough when you are two.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.