Thursday, July 14, 2011

poor Zoey

Well....it happened.

I've been waiting for the day. And here it is.

I officially have my "mom card."

How does one get a mom card you ask, as if the labor thing isn't enough.
As a woman, we are made to give birth. As a mom, we are made to give THE LOOK.

And that, my friend, is what happened.

Zoey was being naughty, and the third time she tried to do something I simply said her name and I was possessed and my eyes turned into lazers. And you know what? She actually stopped what she was doing!!!
I've attempted to give her the look, and it never worked. But this time I had no control over it. It just happened. The look has a very strong power over the victim, and today I found out it has power over the mom as well.

Woot! I am now a mom. Zoey and I are now on level ground in this fight known as parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.