Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 5: Something you wish to do in your life

This is something kind of cheesy. But, the one thing I truly hope I get to do is sit next to Chris as we go to a Cowboys game. Few things in life could make him happier than seeing his team live. As much as I get bored watching sports, I know that this would make my husband's life complete. Being able to share in that moment with him would be an honor.

Other than that, I'd love to go to New York and see all the ballets and shows. But, I think I'd turn all that down if it was between that and Dallas. Call me crazy.

3 comments:

  1. yeah if I had to choose between awesome ballet shows in NY and going to a live NFL game with my husband...to be honest I'd probably do the game first, and make time later for the ballet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone understands me Clarissa!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's sweet. I hope you guys make it to a Dallas game someday... and the ballet in New York sometime after that. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.