Friday, April 22, 2011

So I found out that a girl I used to dance with got offered a company position. How cool is that!?!

I had bitter sweet thoughts at the news thinking "if I only....I could be there too." But then I remembered if I did do that then I wouldn't be where I am now. And this is perfect. Granted, we don't have everything. We have our ups and downs (more so when Chris was working in the elevators at work... tee hehe). But we have eachother. And that, my friend, is what makes this crazy world worth it.

I tried to find a video of my friend dancing, but she doesn't exist on youtube yet. but she will eventually. just wait.

But until that time enjoy this.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HeiPdcGw1yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok. so I am too lazy to figure out how to get that to work right. So just click it and watch it on youtube. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.