Monday, January 9, 2012

Last nights dreams

Last night I had a dream that my husband's friend was friends with this guy who happened to be a girl I went to high school with. S/he didn't want me to tell any of them, obviously. We spent some time catching up, showing pictures of the little one, ect. And Chris was getting somewhat upset that this guy was getting all this attention from me. So we decided to leave.

To get to our house we had to walk down a spiral staircase and there was a secret door that only we could enter. Well, Chris' little cousin happened to be down there and we couldn't go in our door in fear that she would find it. And so we tried a new secret door. We started walking behind the wall to get to our place then Chris told me to run back. Apparently we unleashed an evil, giant, green and blue cartoon chicken! And he was out for revenge. We then turned into ten year olds whos sole purpose in life was to patrol the house to make sure there were no cartoon chicken eggs.

Then I woke up.



.....really?    REALLY????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.