Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wanting

I'm having a day... or should I say night. I get like this every once in a while. But I'm left "wanting" something. I don't like wanting or wishing on something I can't physically set my mind on to make happen. What I hate worse than wanting something, is feeling guilty that wanting something new negates what I already have. I tell Chris "can't you just be happy with what we have" at least once a week. So does wanting something else make what I have now any less? Am I any less happy? Because, I couldn't be happier with life. ...except maybe if I was graduated and had an idea what I want to do when I grow up. I love my little family. I love how understanding and loving Chris is. I love watching zo grow and learn...such things as putting two chairs together to jump on. So I hate looking at something and yearning for that to be me. Those moments to be mine. But as much as I hate it, I can't help it. It comes. Its here.

Time Alicia.Time.



This is all code for Baby Bug has infected me ...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.