Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mmmmm... Pepper!

Zoey imitates what she sees. And she sees more than I realized.

Today we were at Olive Garden and she grabbed the salt and pepper. She proceeded to DUMP the pepper on her food. Then she took a bite and somehow she managed to give the biggest face of disgust, while saying Mmmmm at the same time. Funniest moment of the day.

Chris and I don't put salt and pepper on our food, besides in the cooking process. She stays at my Grammy's house a lot and she has to salt everything she eats because she doesn't get enough sodium. And so, she was just trying to be like her great grandma. But apparently she didn't know that it would make her food icky in the process.
:)

1 comment:

  1. That's really funny! A good one to share with her when she's older! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.