Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekend Wind Down


Q: What's your favorite meat to throw on the grill- steak, chicken, hamburger, pork chops, or hotdogs/brats?


This is a perfect question for us. I married into a bbqing crazed family. I have learned that everything can tast so much better on the grill. I hear people say "I'm having a bbq today." And I think "Man, we have one just about every night hubby and I are together." I've learned that there are few ways to cook a steak, chicken, hamburgers, pork (he loves pork ribs, so I can't narrow this down to just pork chops.), or hotdogs/brats that is comparable to my father-in-laws grilling powers. In fact, we hardly cook pork, hamburgers, hotdogs or steak anywhere but the grill.

So I guess to answer the question, I say ALL!

4 comments:

  1. Are you married to my husband too!?!?! I take it your hubby does a lot of the cooking around your house?? Mine too. He LOVES ribs slow cooked on the grill!!

    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds good to me. I do not eat pork but we do love to grill. Stopping by from the party.. I am also going to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've done all the above except ribs. I have a killer way of doing them in the roaster and I think DH is not ready to try something that has a slower cook time.

    This has been fun!!

    @MusingMom6
    musingsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, there is nothing better than food off the grill. We actually had ribs this weekend (YUM!)... not sure why I just put pork chops in the question. :p lol Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.