Monday, October 3, 2011

A few things I did today

*Said a prayer with Zoey before work. :)
* Got a flat tire.
* Got really excited at the purchase of toe nail clippers at work. (the little ones just weren't cutting it.) (hahaha, I also made the same lame pun to my patients sister without realizing it until after)
* Gave my dad a BIG hug for fixing my tire
* Gave Zoey a chicken leg.
* Watched Zoey as she found the potato peeler, and peeled her chicken leg.
* Looked down to find my dear daughter putting chicken in my pocket.
* Watched WWIII, as Zoey wanted to take all of the Tupperware out of our drawer and mommy removed her from the kitchen.
* Tried not to laugh as Zoey decided that I wouldn't notice her going to the kitchen if she crawled.
* Grabbed toddler from crawling to the kitchen, which caused WWIV.
* Put on the duck song, and calmed the hysterical child down immediately.
* Kissed my husband.
* Read a bed time story with Zoey, in which she actually listened to.


Now, you too can say you watched the duck song today.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MtN1YnoL46Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.