Friday, December 31, 2010

Markstra

You know those things that you have to fill out random letters to post things. (Oh my gosh, Alicia, use English when you type.)




You know the "word verification" boxes where you have to type in random letters to post, say a comment on a blog. I might be crazy, but I like to pretend they are real words and make up definitions. Today, my word was "Markstra."


Markstra. V.
     To point at with great joy and excitement.

In a sentence: My daughter likes to markstra at her night light everytime she walks past it. Sometimes, her markstring casuses a delay in bed time, as she has to stop and look at every detail of it and make sure mom sees this cool giver of light as well.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.