Friday, September 30, 2011

This week...

This week has been blahhhhhhhh.

Sunday night I had a fever of 103. Missed that day of work. Went to a doctor. Went to another doctor. had an outpatient procedure. (unrelated to the sickness) Missed another day of work. Took a loratab for the first time. Got sick with that. blah blah blah.
I'm tired of doctors. Tired of feeling like I am not a good worker since when I can't go in than my boss has to because its a small company and no one can cover me. I'm tired of not having a schedule. I'm tired of having so many opportunities that I want to do, but can't. BLAH

All in all, I am READY for the weekend. Confrence Weekend, even! I have had so many questions. I think that this was put before me for a reason, lets hope I make the right choices!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.