Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 2 Day 4 Meal Plan Monday

Last week's plan had a few changes. But for the most part it helped a lot. So here is this weeks.

Monday -I made a pot roast with potato and carrots. yummmm

Tuesday- Chicken cream of mushroom and rice. Is there a proper name for that?

Wednesday- Cinco De Mayo!  Taco Night! A friend will be with us who doesn't eat beef so I'm thinking of making this crockpot chicken in addition to ground beef. Hubby won't like the chicken because its "different." Such a picky eater.

Thursday-Pizza  We are going to visit family Friday and hate to get the kitchen dirty before we leave

Friday-Sunday- In-Laws will have this all figured out. I love that!

This was an easy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.