Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 4 Shopping update

I took my coupon binder on a test drive last week. ...And didn't end up using a thing. But thats ok. It doesn't save you any money to buy something just because you have a coupon you know what I mean? I shopped the adds and got a lot of our basics for pretty cheep because of price matching. Yay!  So we saved a little bit of money. We still paid 80 bucks. But that isn't bad for about a week and a half-2 weeks.

But I must say that Chris was pretty impressed with my organization skills. Thats a first. I'm not an organized person by any means.

I am applying for a few jobs here and there. But I am being very picky about them. No Sundays. Better pay. So in the event that my plan doesn't work as planned and I still have to work, I won't have to work as much. Or on Sundays, so we can have at least one day to spend as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.