Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 2 Day 4 Coupon Binder

Life has been pretty busy for me. But somehow I managed to get my coupons organized! YAY!!!!

I had to wait to get my Staples Rewards Check (you get 10% back on ink paper and copies at Staples with a rewards card) to get the binder and baseball card holders. So, I paid nothing to get all nice and organized. What could be better than that?!

                                                             Here is my pile of coupons. 
Then I divided 2 papers into sections according to the organization of my grocery store...or at least how I picture it. i may need to change a few things once I start actually using it. Here are my coupons all divided into groups.


Each group gets their own page, and eventually their own section. I still need to create something to divide each one. But I think I'm going to wait until I actually go to my grocery store to see how close I was.

I don't have a picture of the final product. But you can see the cute green binder peaking in the corner of my second photo.

Now I don't have an excuse to not use my coupons. Let the savings Begin!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! i love coupons. They arent organized or anything, but i love seeing how much i saved on that trip. good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents use a recipe box. They are divided into sections too. I think a binder would be a hassle.

    Good luck Alicia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.