Monday, March 14, 2011

Dreams from last night.

First dream from last night.

Chris decided to have a jet ski battle with these people from the mob when we were in Las Vegas. Then we couldn't find where we parked them. So he called to cancel. But they didn't like that idea. So they found him and decided to beat him up outside in a mini golf course while I was inside a building. Jake, the UPS guy from Staples, came to deliver something to that building and I told him that I was scared and he should call the cops. So he did. Then I ran out of the building into NewYork New York hotel leaving my purse and my shoes in the building. When the bad people came back for me they thought someone kidnaped me. I stole a blue dress from a store in hopes that they would call the police on me and I'd run back to where Chris was. Then I woke up. 


Second dream of the night.

We were practicing for my dance festival thing I'm going to on Wednesday at the U for some reason. Chris made me drive him to work, and I didn't know that is what I was doing so I didn't have my dance cloths with me. So I dug in my car and found a few things. Then when I got there a girl from High School I wasn't too fond of was there and making fun of my cloths. She literally made me kiss her feet. Then the 5 girls in my dance decided to cancel rehersal and find her and make her pick up everyones socks.


Third dream from last night.

We were performing our dance. But we didn't know we were dancing that day, so 5 minutes before we ran to the stage. We didn't have our hair done, and some of us didn't even have the costume on. We were doing horrible. And after someone fell off the stage and we couldn't do a lift we decided to just bow and call it good.



I'm not sure what I ate last night, but I'm pretty sure it didn't like me. And no, Charlotte, these are not pregnant dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Lol my first guess was sick dreams because they were here LONG before pregnant dreams ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.