Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 2 My Gameplan

Here is my game plan to make this work as of right now. I know its going to change and such. That's part of the fun!!!

1- Make a blog to document my journey. Hence why you are reading this. :)

2- Create  a 30 day meal plan. I got the idea from http://littlenannygoat.blogspot.com/2010/02/30-meals-review.html   Read it. It is pretty interesting. I'm only in the make a list of all your meals stage and already it has helped me. There are so many meals that I love and forget about!!!!

3- Become a couponer. This involves organizing a coupon binder and everything. It should be a fun adventure.

4-Figure out how to be a freelance writer. I love writing, so why don't I do something about it?


What do you think guys? Anything terribly important that I missed? Comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.