Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 2 b The start of my 30 day recipies!!

Well I have sucessfully come up with 23 regular dinners.... And in these 23 I'm including things I have only made one time, really liked, and totally forgot about. Here are my first 23. I'll post the actually recipies once I get them all typed up and such. :)

Chicken Enchiladas


Taco

Pizza

Taco Salad

Steak

Soup and Sandwiches

Soup and Quesadilla   (This is Hubbys favorite meal that I make. I don't know if that means I have a simple husband, or I'm a simple cook...Maybe its a bit of both.)

Big Salad

Au Jus Sandwiches

Creamy Chicken and Rice

Hamburgers

Grilled Chicken

Hamburger Helper

Spaghetti

Fettuccini

Chicken Strips

Company Beef

Fajitas

Pork Roast

Stroganoff Sandwich   (My favorite new dinner actually! Way yummy!)

Potao Soup

Crock Pot Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.