Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 4 Meal Plan Monday

Here is my meal plan ideas for the week...

Monday- I made beef and broccoli with brown rice. I didn't have brown sugar so I added honey. It tasted good but was missing something, I'm thinking it was my lack of brown sugar. But over all, very yummy. Chris even had seconds! It is going in my 30 day recipies

Tueday- Quesadilla and soup

Wednesday- Hopefully we will be having dinner with my parents and grandma

Thursday- Something with chicken. I'm thinking crock pot chicken. Well see how I feel.

Friday--Spaghetti. Chris and his friend are running in a 5K Saturday, so I'm giong to load them up with carbs.  (I love pasta, so I'll take any excuse I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.