Wednesday, September 22, 2010

There are good people

The other day at work a little boy who was probably about 5 years old wanted to buy a candy that was $1.99 and he only had a dollar. I tried to tell him he had to choose another candy. So I took him over to the candy and picked a few that he could buy. He wanted the king size reeces, but that was too much so I showed him the regular size that he could afford and he didn't want it. As I was showing him what he could a get a man came up to the register and his older sister came in to get him. I'm assuming the family was next door at Ross. The little boy got up to show her what he wanted (his original 1.99 candy) and she said you don't have enough lets go. I could see his face drop. With that, the man waiting took the candy and bought it for him. It was the cutest thing. I don't think the little boy understood at first because he came back, taped on his arm, and said thank you.

It was a very touching moment.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.