Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I just do it

I had a dream the other night that I was talking to Kate, from Kate plus 8 (which is really strange, since I've probably only seen half of an episode). Anywho, she wasn't all fame-ified in my dream, just a regular person. The only thing I remember from this dream was asking her how she did everything. And I specifically remember her looking at me as she put her arm around me and said "I just do it."

This was an answer to a lot of my problems lately. I've been super stressed juggeling my school, family, work, house, laundry.... And I just have to remember to just do it. Don't stress out about it. Don't get distracted (ahemm...blogger....). Just do what I have to do. No questions asked. Maybe this is how I will get through this semester. and next semester. and next semester. and next semester. and a few semesters after that....

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting dream. Sometimes that is the simplest answer- stop thinking, or wondering, or worrying... and just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent observation. I often find myself saying to myself "don'tthinkdon'tthinkdon'tthink" then taking a deep breath and doing whatever needs to be done.

    I can't imagine having to juggle all that stuff. You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked a mother of twins that very question and she gave me the same exact answer "I just do it." This is why we have our children when we are younger so that we have the energy to "just do it." Just like the nike slogan, only it's "Kids. Just do it." :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.