Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What I learned today...

*A ball point pen is harder to scrub off a wiggly toddler than a gel pen.

*Do not go to the store and leave Z-dawg sitting by two bags of chips and my laptop with Chris when he is playing a new video game.


*Animal Crackers look different than when I was a kid. They actually look like animals rather than blobs with 4 legs.

*Zoey loves said animal crackers. She also likes putting things in containers. Animal crackers almost dissolve in a cup of Mt. Dew.

*Nothing is safe anymore.


I'm kind of worried about this whole being a mother to a toddler thing if this was one day, and she turned 14 months today. But, on a good note, I found the first sippy cut we bought that she didn't like. Now she loves it and she carried it around with her favorite cow animal all day. I love that little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.