Thursday, December 30, 2010

What I will teach my daughter

This weekend I learned a few things that I want Zoey to understand.

*I want her to know the importance of being graceful in ones actions.
*If she says one thing I hope she realizes that it still applies when the tables are turned.
*Life is not a matter of what you are doing, but who you are doing it with.
*Family comes first. I know there will be a time when she thinks otherwise, but eventually, I hope, she will understand that family is our most important asset in life.
*Running around in a diaper will one day be unacceptable. :)

I hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying the holidays together with those you love.
Now, I am going to enjoy my sisters while they visit for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.