Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh what's in a name....

People misspell my name all the time. I'm used to it.

But, when it is something that is supposed to be "professional" you would think the person would double check the spelling.

I don't know why it upsets me. If you are going to list everyone who has ever been there, you better list them correctly. And I'm not the only one that is wrong. Which makes me even more upset. They just didn't care what they were doing. Don't just do your job half way. If you do it, do it right.

So, boys and girls, the moral of this story is if you are going to misspell something, you better make sure it isn't someone's name. Because that makes them upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.