Monday, May 9, 2011

Today is a good day.

Lets jump back in time to July 2009. I was big and pregnant. And found a delicious new candy.


Then fast forward to August 2009. I found out I had gestational diabetes, so the best part of pregnancy was ripped away from me. I could now no longer eat candy guilt free. Instead any bite of basically anything was full of guilt because I had a very hard time controlling it. And so my life of enjoying these fabulous tangy filled twizzler twists was no more.

October 2009, my sugar was constantly low due to an antibiotic I was taking, so what did I decide to be my first sugary goodness in months. Twizzlers. And thus my love for theme were rekindled.

After Zoey was born my husband bought me like 3 bags.

Well about 8-10 months ago they stopped selling them at Wal-mart. Every once in a while we could find them at other stores, but not all the time, and if we did they were double the price. And so I thought my life with these babies were coming to a close again.

And then today, May 9, 2011, we found them at Wal-mart again!!!!! We bought a bag. And it is now gone.
Today is a good day. Its almost like finding out that my pet goldfish didn't actually die and was swimming in the toilet after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.