Monday, August 1, 2011

my cute little friends

So I remember the day I got my email address. I was in 7th grade, and my dear friend, Clarissa, showed me how to do it. I wanted something cool with numbers instead of words, and so the life of iwilldance4ever was born. I have tried to create newer ones, but this one just sticks for some reason. I have one that is a little more grown up, but I am pretty selective on who gets that one. It is mainly just for jobs and contacting school and whatnot.

So over the 10 or so years I have had this email, I have signed up for numerous accounts for what have you: from neopets to myspace. Consequently, I get about 80 junk emails a day. Sometimes I just go and look at all the nice people who want to talk to me.

such as:

50 plus online dating,
security camera,
Latino Singles,
and her cousin Asian Singles.
Bra
and I'm assuming her sister Candy, because she wants to "keep it sweet" as per what the subject says,
However Candy's arch enemy Liposuction pops up every once in a while.
also I have Shoes (ok, this one makes sense), and her old grandpa Stove.
I really wish Aircraft Loans and Bahamas are friends, because that would be pretty sweet.
Snowblower and Air Conditioner aren't very friendly though. For some reason Snowblower likes me more, because he writes me about twice a day.
These are just some of my dear friends on my first page, I have many more on pages 2-29.

Anywho, I really love all my friends in my junk mail.  Do you get similar little love letters? :)

2 comments:

  1. I wanted a cool email address too back in the day, hence "BehindtheseHazeleyes2"
    ("behindthesehazeleyes" was already taken haha), and that's the email address I've given every company who has ever asked for my email address. Consequently I have 370 unread junk letters in my inbox from people such as: Toner & Ink to Marci who apparently has never before done whatever she did in my special email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you too have such great friends that email you daily. It makes life entertaining for those 10 seconds of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.