Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fail...ish

So my epic plan to be super woman and start couponing, meal plans, ect didn't really work out in the time frame I wanted. Little Z will be a week in less than a week. Yes, less than a week. I remember when I started this I thought I had lots of time to figure it all out. Oh well, maybe by her second birthday?

In other news, I did take the time to really figure out what I want to do with my life. And so, I'm currently finishing/starting my pre-reqs for nursing. They require 4 mandatory classes you need before you start the program, and several support classes that you need to take before you finish the nursing program. Luckily in my crazy years of taking general classes I took most of the supporting classes. I just need 2 more. And then I need 3 more mandatory ones and I will have everything done. The pre-baby me would have had these classes knocked out in 2 semesters. But, now, I plan on having them all done by next fall. Which, by the way also includes the 15 more credits I need to get my BS in English. So in a year and a few months I will have a Bachelors degree and be going on for more school to get another Associates. To get your RN you only need to get your associates. You can get more, obviously. I'm going to just work on the 2 year degree before even thinking about more. I realized I've been in school since Fall 06 with 1 summer and 1 fall semester off. That's a long time.And I plan on going through the summer next year to get everything done.


And so my epic plan may have failed, as I'm still working, still schooling, still going crazy.... But in my attempt to simplify my life I figured out what I want to do. My goal is to work at an OB/GYN office. This way I'll have fairly normal hours with a nicer pay check so I can spend normal hours with Zoey being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.