Sunday, October 24, 2010

purse cleaning....

Yesterday I left my car keys in my husband's car. He was at work an hour away, so I was carless for the day. We had an extra set of keys at one point, but have gotten lost somewhere. I figured I'd try to find them. In this search I decided to clean 2 of my old purses in case they were in there. Unfortunately, no keys. But I did find a few fun things.
* 6 lip glosses ...no wonder I've been missing them for a while.

*thousands of tutie footie candies.***


* a spoon...

*multiple bags of fruit snacks, or protein bars

*$3.57 in change

*2 snickers wrappers

*1 Twix wrapper

*2 name tags for work. 1 was mine, the other one was my friends that I stole one day when I couldn't find my other one. I lost hers shortly after.

*lots of chocolate crumbs that attached to most of the change above

*anti-nausea pills

*Many other tiny things I've "lost"


Needless to say, I used both of those purses when I was pregnant. (Before I was diabetic). Can ya tell??



***(I'm only exaggerating a little when I say thousands. When I was pregnant I thought it was a great idea to go buy some tutie frooties. Unfortunately, they only come in 1 pound bags of one flavor. I couldn't have just one flavor, so I ended up getting 5 pounds of candy....)***

4 comments:

  1. im a loser too! it drives spencer nuts(me too, but im getting used to it), but i can loose things in a matter of seconds. maybe it runs in our genes... ill blame it on that anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha five pounds of candy....you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! That sounds like me by the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, wow those must be 2 very big purses! :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.