Wednesday, February 16, 2011

great news

My week was something like this:

Sunday- work or in scipio. Never at home. or at our home ward.
Monday- Work 8-3:30. School 5-8:30
Tuesday- School 9-1:30 and 4-6
Wednesday- Help Grammy 8-12 Work 3-9
Thursday- School 9-3:30
Friday- School 10-2 Work (sometimes) 3-9
Saturday- work 9-5 or in Scipio or dancing in a performance.



Do you notice anything?

No Zoey Mommy time. No cuddle with the husband. No homework.

I've practically been a walking zombie for the past 2 months. Apparently everyone around me was noticing. Which kind of makes me mad because I was trying hard to appear strong and that it wasn't bothering me.

Well, we sat down and figured out how I can stay home with Zoey. And it worked. With a little help from my family. I'm going to clean my dads house once a week instead of paying him our car insurance. (he pays it in a lump sum every year and we pay him back monthly. Or else we did pay him back monthly).

I gave me two weeks Monday. And since then I have been able to walk around and not be weighed down. I've used the phrase "a weight off my shoulders" many times. But never did I truly understand the weightlessness that comes from that. Its more than a figure of speech.

And so starting in two weeks (the longest two weeks of my life), I won't be the crazy woman trying not to pull her hair out. I'll actually be a mommy again. I'll be able to be a loving wife, who actually cleans. AND I just might pass all my classes now! woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. Zoey is going to love more mommy time! im happy your getting back in your mommy/wife groove.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.