Tuesday, February 8, 2011

just one of those days

Yesterday was one of those days that just don't go right.

First, I can't find my keys. After 20 minutes I looked in my car. It was unlocked. And there were my keys, hidden under Zoey's Kobe Bear. The positive side of me would say how lucky I was that my car was unlocked and didn't get broken into. But the negative me focused on the fact that this made me late for work.


Then, as I was walking in the parking lot at work my foot grazed over a used condom that was on the ground. GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!!!!! There is no positive moments about this....


Then, my car wouldn't turn on during my lunch. Lovely. But it turned on 10 minutes later for some reason. So the positive person would be happy that it did turn on, but the negative side of me is still pretty upset at my car for taking away my precious lunch time.

After work, I can't find anyone to know where Zoey is. So I just go home without my lil baby to leave 50 minutes later for school. Chris put her to bed early before I got home. So I only saw her for the 10 minutes it takes to wake her up, plop her in the car, and drop her off. I need my Zoey fix.

But, on a positive note, this may be the end of a negative chapter in my life. I'm really hoping for all who are involved that this is it.

Also, we found out that Zoey is going to have yet another boyfriend. (this isn't a bad thing, btw). She is the only girl out of all our friends. Maybe its a sign that I'm going to have to give her a sister soon. *Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. sister? did someone say sister? :) you better get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish. I have to finish school before we even think about adding another.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.