Friday, June 10, 2011

bad taste

Chris and I ate some ice cream while watching a movie tonight. We both fell asleep.

I woke up to Chris in the bathroom coughing. And if you remember, I have a fear of throw up. (I know, not a good fear for someone going in the health care field). So I go in panic mode and cover my head with a pillow.

He comes in and I ask if he is ok. He said he woke up with a throw up taste in his mouth so he ran in there just in case. But otherwise, feels fine. He then continues to eat a fruit roll up. I realize that I have a funny taste in my mouth too.

Is that what throw up tastes like? ick.

I then realize that it is from the ice cream we ate moments before falling asleep.

He feels better. I feel better.

Chris comes back to bed and tells me "I love fruit roll-ups. They make the world good," and falls asleep.

I, however, am left awake with a bad taste in my mouth. No fruit roll-ups to make it better. And an over active brain that is still on hyper barf alert.

Great...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.