Wednesday, June 22, 2011

my battle with a mouse at 4 in the morning.

Remember how I have a cute little puppy?

Well last night cute little puppy woke up and was playing on the ground by our bed. I got up to see what she was playing with, and as I did I heard a strange squeaking noise. I first thought it was Rusty. But she was on the other side of the room. I let it go at that.

Then a few minutes later, I heard it again.

The third time I woke up the husband and said I think there is a mouse under our bed.

We waited and waited. Nothing.

I moved to turn on the light and there it was again. A tiny strange squeak.

Then, it hit me. I had a water bottle in the bed before I fell asleep and didn't put it on the night stand.

So I courageously looked between our bed and the wall to find a squished up water bottle. I moved the bed to see if that was the noise. And it sure was.

Chris gave me the death look saying "you really woke me up from my slumber so you can pick up a water bottle."

But its ok. I won the mouse bottle battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.