Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How I met your father. Part II

Princess Tara left and I went about my business. Then the reception started. I was enjoying my time with family that I don't get to see too much. At some point he was sitting with a friend and called me over. I thought it was a little strange, but whatever. Then he told me I got something on my shirt, and as I looked down he flicked my nose! Who does that??? Apparently this guy.

The reception was over and my mom and I went back to my grandmas. I was eagerly awaiting my book to come in the morning. My friend and I would have an unspoken contest to see who would finish the book first. My goal was to have it done by the end of the weekend, since I was going to have a lot of downtime.

The wedding was about an hour away from my grandma's in her backyard. It was cute and sweet. Instead of going back, we stayed in a motel room that my aunt got the day before. I read a little then my mom and I decided to go down to the pool and dip our feet in with my aunt. All of a sudden this boy and his friend were down there too giving us jolly ranchers. I thought it was odd. I found out that Princess Tara's name was Chris and his friend Webb. Chris tried to push us all in the pool, but luckily decided against it because we didn't have extra clothes for the other reception we were waiting for. They kind of waited awkwardly for us to leave then hurried out of there. As we get closer to our room, and subsequently my car, my mom and I noticed all sort of writing on it. I can't remember what exactly they wrote, but it was something to the lines of Webb is Awesome, Chris is the bomb. What is the deal with these kids? They are so strange. I kind of liked the attention. But was kind of nervous because the whole time I was there the boyfriend was texting me saying I better not talk to any boys because they will try to steal me away.

Chris and Webb left shortly after to go help set up. My aunt found Chris' phone left in the "boys room." So I took it and started texting Webb on it. I thought it was sweet because he had a picture of a temple as the background. I don't know how long it took til they figured out that I had it. Probably not very long. I should ask. But during this time, I got a random text too. Turns out I was texting Webb but Chris was intercepting it, and then he was actually texting me on someone else's phone.

We get to the reception and he snags his phone right away. There was supposed to be dancing a little bit later in the evening, and my Grandma was set on me dancing with one of the many boys out there. I tried to ignore her promptings because I already had a boy. I didn't need to dance with one of them. All of a sudden Chris, Webb, and I think a few others ran past me. I asked what they were doing, and they told me to come with them.

Outside was the car of the newly married couple. I figured out where the paint came from that was on my car. We wrote on their windows. They thought it was funny to put tampons all over...I don't really know why that's funny. And put a thong on the rear view mirror. I'm sure there were other things involved, but that's all I remember. I was the official writer on the car, and the boys did all the rest.

After we were done I stayed back and hung out with my mom. Then out of the blue, Webb came up to me and asked me to dance. It was awkward. What was more awkward, is that I was glad it was him and not Chris because I had a feeling he was starting to get a thing for me. And that's the last thing I needed.

It started to rain and the reception got cut a little bit short. My cousin's sister wanted to go to a rodeo in town with Chris and Webb. A rodeo sounded kind of fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.