Saturday, July 10, 2010

Learning

My baby started throwing up last night. The nurse told me to go buy pedialite. So I ran to the store. They had three flavors, grape, orange, and unflavored which was a clear color. I went with grape because she loves her grape tylanol. Well, I give her an ounce when I get home. She seams to be handeling it ok laying down. I pick her up, and she nussles her ehad in my shoulder. Then it hit. There goes the grape. ALL over mama and baby. Its dripping down my legs. I'm sticky with purple puke. I now understand why they make the clear kind. It comes up clear. So in the moments when your child explodes all over you, you will at least not look like a slimy grape dripping from head to toe.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that Zoey is sick, but that cracked me up... "a slimy grape dripping from head to toe."

    I really am sorry though, that's no good. I hope she feels better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, sorry she got sick, but you truly made it a hilarious story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.