Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm in a funk. Nothing is coming to my head to blog about. I've started 3 different posts today. And they go nowhere. I've just danced in 5 performances and my body and mind is just drained. (That's why I haven't posted anything in about a week). So, I'll just write short snip-its of what they were.

I've been been at school during the day til around 2 then back at 5 until 10ish all week. Then all day Saturday except for 2 hours and 11-5 today. By Thursday Zoey realized I was leaving for a long time and would just cry and cry and cry when I left. She also woke up a lot to get some mommy time. It made me feel so bad to leave her. So I've been letting her get away with more things than normal. I know it is going to kick me in the booty this week. But someone once told me there's no greater guilt than mommy guilt. Well, this week has showed me how true this statement is.

Its crazy to think how much I have changed since high school. My life experiences has changed me. I am more confident. More open minded, and not afraid to stand up for myself or my family. What would it be like to go back to high school right now being the person I am today. Would I have the same experiences? Would I have the same outcomes? Have you ever thought about what would happen if the you you are today could go back to the you you were a few years ago?

I watched a tv show on the food network about candied bacon. I don't know what I think about it. But I am slightly intrigued. But not enough to actually try it.

1 comment:

  1. I actually have thought about how things might have happened if I had been who I am today, my HS reunion is in 4 more years and I just know things will be so different then. Also, I'll bet candied bacon is pretty good! I had a friend who used to cake bacon w/ brown sugar before frying and it was awesome! Something about the saltiness of that meat just compliments sweet so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.