Monday, November 1, 2010

tender moments

We put Zo down to bed at her general time and I went off to school to study for a bit. I got home around 10 and went straight upstairs to study some more.She woke up around 10:10. I thought Chris was sleeping, so I let her cry for a little bit to see if she would go back down on her own. But Chris ended up getting her and brought her to our room. I decided to go downstairs and take her since he gets up at 4:30. We ended up staying in bed for a little while and had some good family time. I may regret it tomorrow night when she decides its fun to hang out in the big bed instead of sleep again but this is why it was worth it:

She cuddled next to Chris and started to play with his beard for 5 minutes.

She decided it was pretty funny to head butt him for another few minutes.

She was all cuddles. (besides the head butting).

My favorite part of the night...She was busy doing who knows what when this commercial came on.



She then stopped what she was doing, turned to the TV, started dancing and had the biggest smile on.

I love this commercial anyways, she just made it that much better.

Times like this make the crazyness of life worth it, and so much more.

2 comments:

  1. Connor loves this commercial too! also that one that may possibly have been for the Kindle, where there's that woman on a bike at one point and the song says "...fly me away, take me away with you my love." and the King of the Hill song. I try to play him something like James Brown or maybe The Academy Is though, and I get nothing. I have no idea where his music taste comes from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby in that commercial is scary....... lol terrifying actually! eep

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.