Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2: What I love about myself

What do I love about myself, besides being totally awesome of course. :) I guess I would say my drive and dedication to my school work. School doesn't come easy to me, even if it looks like it. I have to work on it. A LOT. Now, add being a mom on top of a student and it makes my choice to keep going to school that much harder, but the end result that much better. I only have my associates degree, but I'm pretty proud of that. This time next year I should be a 1.5 months away from having my BA in English. I totally see why people say get your education done before you have children, because it is hard work. But, to me, accomplishing this while being a mom is something to be pretty dang proud of.

I also love being me. Is that bad to say? I have the best husband, the cutest daughter, amazing family. I have learned you need surround yourself with happy people if you want to be happy yourself. It took me a while to get to this point. But I love myself for it. I love that I'm no longer scared to speak my mind (for the most part). When I say something I do it. I stand up for my convictions. I may get the crappy end of something because of it, but at least I'm not a sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.