Sunday, July 11, 2010

About Me

I have an uncontrollable need to constantly change my hair in someway. However, this has slowed down quite a bit since October 14, 2009, as that is when Lil Miss Attitude, AKA Zoey, was born.

Going through my pregnancy, I found myself thinking "Man, no one told me about this part!" And now, after said pregnancy, I find myself saying that even more. Moreover, I find myself going against what people have told me and going with mommyinstict. It has worked so far....

Sweet Zo at 6 months


Just so its clear, I'm not a teenage mom, even though I look like it. Not that I have anything against teenage mothers, people just often times mistake me for being 14 even though I'm 8.5 years older than that. Its something I curse my mother for now, but will be ever so grateful when I'm 40 and finally look like I'm in my 20s.

My goal is to somehow become a stay at home mom. However, my husband and I would still be in the"poor college student living off Romin Noodles" group if we hadn't decided to get hitched and knocked up in the same year. So, living off one income at the time being isn't really possible, but who said I have to leave the home to make money?

I'm a ballerina at heart, and try to dance with Zoey every day. I think that dancing builds character and dedication. I hope that Zoey finds something like that in her life as she grows up.

I used to have a clear idea on what I wanted this blog to be, but as with everything in my life, don't stick to a plan if it isn't working for you. And so here you go, another mommyblog full of rambling. But, that's what you came here for, so I guess you don't mind. :)

Make sure you check out my favorite post page on the side over there. -------> You might find something fun to read. :)
Any questions, email me at iwilldance4ever@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. love it. i ramble a lot too!!! thanks for stopping by my blog! following back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much agree with the going against what people tell me and following my mommy instinct. I never thought my opinion would change so much until it was actually my turn to be a mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.