Saturday, July 31, 2010

Best Job EVER

This week I have been kind of discouraged. I'm trying to find a job teaching dance and I totally had it, except they needed me to work at 3:30 and my last class ends at 3:30. I've just been thinking I'm going to be stuck where I am forever. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and everyone I work with. And when the day comes that I actually do quit I will be a total wreck and bawling like a baby. But, really, I make next to nothing, and a set work schedule will be amazing.

I got rejected into the nursing program. Which, honestly I would have been in shock if I made it because I haven't taken the pre-recs and don't have my cna yet. I took the class when I was preggo, but haven't done the test yet. silly me. So that added to my pity party of being stuck, for a better word.

Then today I had the day off to be alone with Zo while hubby was working. We just had breakfast, and I had pandora running. When I was cleaning up I started dancing. She started laughing like crazy. So I did a little performance for her. Let me tell you, it was the best time dancing I think I've ever had. Best audience. Not worrying about anything. Just dancing. While I was shakin my stuff I realized I don't need to find a better job, I already have the best one--Mom.

So for now, I'll keep my hopes up and keep trying. But in the meantime, I'm going to go dancin with my baby.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.