Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rolling with the Babster

Soo.... I'm not doing so good in this blog thing. Nor am I really doing much better in the being a frugal, coupon clipping mama thing. But this is me, I get great ideas, start them, but generally fail to complete them. I am learning, now, that that is ok. Every day is a blessing. I can't spend my life stressing about the little things, when I have this little thing called Zoey who is growing at warped speed. I also need to remember this when she is throwing a fit and not letting me put her diaper back on that this too will pass, and I'll want it back. Motherhood has been an amazing ride. Each day I learn a little more. One day I will be able to accomplish everything I want to, but until then I'll just spend the day rolling around on the floor with my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Completely A-Z! I love that you want to share your thoughts with me.